Here is a 22 day audio devotional based on Psalm 119.
It’s 22 tracks of daily devotions about 2-4 minutes each. The project is designed to help people start, or restart a regular daily devotion time with God.
I’m calling it the ABC’s of Devotion for several reasons:
1. It’s easy to start and do (easy as ABC)
2. It uses Psalm 119 as it’s content, which has 22 sections; one for each letter of the Hebrew alphabet (their ABCs)
3. Just like singing the ABCs… its a little habit forming. They say (whoever they are) that it takes 21 days to start a habit and with this being a 22 track project there is a good chance we can make daily time with God a new habit in people’s lives.
You can click and listen right here, or right click and download to your desktop. Or, if you want to go big guns, you can download this zip file and get all 22 in a single download: click here
Here’s a suggested pattern for your daily time with God using the ABC’s:
- Pray and ask that God would speak to you and that you would hear clearly what He’s saying
- Read the passage for that day
- Listen to that day’s track
- Pray again and commit to God some point of application that you can take away from that days devotion
Each day in the 21 day audio devotional journey is available below: